Sunday 21 September 2014

Moschino Spring/Summer 2015

Well hello everybody, did you miss me?
I know its been a while but these last couple of weeks have been so busy with going back to college and working and deciding what to do with my life...
so unfortunately I just haven't had the time to blog! however the other day I saw something which I just have to share with everyone.

So I know that iv been talking about how much iv been looking forward to autumn and winter but just for today I'm talking about Spring/Summer 2015. I don't know why but as soon as I saw the Moschino S/S15 collection I literally fell in love. They have made the entire collection Barbie Themed. I know. Sounds crazy but it is just amazing and even though I will never be able to afford anything from the collection I can at least drool all over it.

I am going to leave a link here to the Vogue website so you can see the entire collection but these below are just a few of my favourite looks:

Its such a cute little co-ordinate outfit with 'Moschino' in the same font as what 'Barbie' would be.
slightly less Barbie colours but who wouldn't want to wear this trench coat?
I love this mint green with pink.
The colours go together so cute and the high waisted bikini bottoms are so retro
 I don't know why I love this one so much, just so different.
And finally this has got to be my favourite outfit its just so 'Barbie' and so girly I just LOVE it! It reminds me of something Elle Woods (Legally Blonde) would wear...




No comments:

Post a Comment