Thursday 9 October 2014

refurbishment/resurrection

ola, hello, bonjour, guten tag, ciao...

I have woken up in a good mood today and felt determined to resurrect my blog. I know its not like iv been gone months on end but I definitely haven't been blogging as much as I would like to and I know I said something like this in my last post but I am definitely going to be posting a lot more often now I feel a bit more organised. 

If you haven't noticed already or if you're looking at this with your phone instead of a laptop or tablet then make sure you do have a little look at my blogs new layout. I know its not loads different from my last layout but I have finally found a name for my blog! Yay! It took me so long to think of a name and so I'm hoping no one else has it. I always wanted my blog to be a mix of beauty and fashion and lipstick is my favourite part of make up so thought the name went together quite nicely. 

I also wanted to change the background as I thought my old one was a bit more of a spring time background and wanted something a big more wintery now that the weathers made it clear we are deffo in autumn and winter, but I didn't want a massive change as I did like my old style background. I have to say this was one of my favourite parts when creating my blog I just love how you can design it completely how you want to represent you. However I do feel like paint and my basic fonts are going to get a little boring so want to try some new software where I can get loads more options of what I want such as Paint shop Pro. Does anyone else use this? and if so is it good? or is there something much better that I don't know about? 

Sorry this is a very short post but I just needed some sort of kick to get me back into things...




No comments:

Post a Comment