Monday 5 January 2015

Outfit of the Night! | New Years Eve

I wasn't planning on buying anything new for New Years Eve but when I went shopping the day before I saw a few bargins so put them together! Like most people *I'm hoping* I've eaten so much over Christmas that I didn't want a dress that was going to show just how much I've eaten so was going totally against bodycon until I saw this little beauty in H&M which fitted really nicely and didn't show any lumps and bumps. woohoo


Dress - H&M, £7
Necklace - H&M, £3
Bag - Whistles, £80
Shoes - Bank, £20
Rings - H&M, £2
Coat - Topshop, £85

As you might have been able to tell I wanted a black and gold theme and personally think this outfit went together really nice. 

I thought I'd show the rings in their own photo because of the lettering and even though you can't see the first letter it spells out love. I tried to put them all on one hand but a few of the rings were too big so put them on separate hands like this. 

Even though this outfit was for New Year I thought it might give you a little inspiration if you have somewhere nice to go or even for a night out in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment