Sunday 4 January 2015

My Week in Photos! | 28.12.14 - 04.01.15

Welcome to my first post of the year!
And what a better way to kick off with a week in photos!


01: My dressing table/ workspace became very cluttered so I decided to give my entire room a good clean out! Whilst writing one of my other posts this is what my desk looked like and I thought it was very cute, and because of the clear out I'm thinking about doing a make up collection or storage post!
02: Me and my boyfriend Ben are off to Center Parks woooo! I'm not saying which one but we booked it months and months ago in the summer so to be finally only one month away feels so good!
03: Oooooo a sefie on New Years Eve - an outfit of the night will be up soon!
04: Me and Ben look like we had one too many...
05: YUMMMYYYY We went to Bella Italia because I fancied pasta and it was lovely! Not as lovely as Zizzi's though, shhhhh
06: Feeling very comfy on the way to see the new Annie at the cinema - I love it!
07: Wooopsie I tried to start to eat healthy on New Years Day and so far I have managed to fail every single day...hahaha

If like me your back to college and/or work tomorrow and need to get back into the routine then good luck, I know I'm gonna need it!




No comments:

Post a Comment