Wednesday 31 December 2014

The last post of 2014!

Hello lovelies and welcome to the last post of 2014!

Even though I'm sure we all say it every year, I just can't believe how fast this year has gone!

For me this year has been really good, and even though I'm a happy person anyway I feel like this year I have been my happiest which I hope will continue throughout 2015!

So here is what I've learnt throughout the year:
How to not care about what other people think of me and to just do what's going to make me happy.

To be more honest whether its telling someone what they've done to upset you rather then the usual 'no I'm fine' or telling someone that they haven't blended their make up in properly to stop them going the rest of the day with a line on their face.

How to leave the house without wearing make up and still feel confident - ever since I started putting foundation on I've never been able to just go to school or college without it on because it covers so many imperfection's but we've got to learn that looks don't define us as a person and if someone judges you by the way your natural self looks rather than your personality then they're not worth having in your life!

Learning that if people really want to be in your life then they'll make effort with you. It's a two way street, people can't expect you to make all the effort and you can't expect others to make all the effort. 

That life is too short to be doing things which make you unhappy!

My new years resolutions:
To stop worrying about the future and to just live for now

To stop worrying about things which I can't control - yes I'm a huge worrier!

To eat healthier - yes this will be on a lot of peoples resolutions but my diet is shocking and feel that if I eat healthier then I will feel better in myself.

To go to University!

and finally, to stay happy!

I hope you all have a great night and I will see you in 2015!

Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment