Tuesday 12 August 2014

Autumn/Winter Accessories...

We may have only just got into the month of August but Autumn and Winter are just around the corner and if your like me then you will also be planning outfits and looking at how to look good in the colder months. I'v already bought a couple of things just to be prepared but with the weather still being really hot you just want to send it all back and buy more summer clothes! So because I still want to be productive I've started looking at accessories which I would like and think would look good in the autumn/winter time. 


1: Grey knitted turban hat, Asos, £10 - In autumn and winter its either raining, snowing or its just too windy to have perfect hair so this year I'm going to distract the bad hair days with hair accessories and iv never seen anything like this hat before. There's a variety of different colours including black but I think this grey one will go with the majority of outfits and will be perfect for more casual days.

2: Rhinestone Chocker, Topshop, £12.50 - I've seen lots of chockers around but this one is a lot more dressy uppy than the ones I've seen. I think it'll look good on days where your meeting someone special or for going to a nice meal.

3: Honey faux fur snood, Topshop, £25 - I am obsessed with fur this year and want everything that has fur on it but I love this snood - it just looks so soft! but think that it would go lovely with a pair of jeans and a leather jacket. 

4: Tartan blanket wool mix scarf, Vivienne Westwood, £185 - This would be a massive splurge but its the nicest blanket scarf which iv seen and I'm sure it would be such good quality. If you can afford it I think this would be great for when the summer is just ending and the cold weather is just starting so you don't need a big coat but need something to keep you warm.

5: Red tartan scrunchie, River Island, £5 - When you need to tie your hair up all the time you will need to give it a boost with the comeback of the scrunchies. This one is perfect for autumn winter time.

6: Black leather look laser cut out scrunchie, River Island, £6 - I think this scrunchie would look good if you were tying your hair up and you were wearing black jeans or a black leather jacket. 

7: Black oversized hat, River Island, £28 - Iv seen these oversized hats around since last year and I'm still wanting one. I think they look good on days when you dress up a bit more and would personally wear it with a long black blazer or black duster jacket.

8: Sand shopper bag, Zara, £79.99 - This bag screams autumn winter to me with its light and dark brown shades and I feel like because of this it could go with everything. It looks a good size too so would be perfect as an everyday bag. However the price tag scares me...

9: Black faux fur headband, Topshop, £18 - I think this would look nice when it starts to get really cold and would look amazing if it snowed. Again its fur so I love it and it would keep your ears warm too!

I hope your getting just as excited as I am for autumn and winter now!


No comments:

Post a Comment