Tuesday 5 August 2014

Dermalogica Clear Start Skincare Review...

From the age of about 11 or 12 my skin has not been in the best shape and I was unlucky enough to get spots. I'm now 19 and they've still not gone away after many different treatments but I suppose when they're ready to go they'll go! 
I know that I won't be able to get rid of them completely on my own but I was looking around different products which may benefit my skin and came across the Dermalogica Clear Start collection. You can buy the products separately or you can buy a kit costing £23.50 and get most of the products which you'll need but in smaller packaging and as I didn't know whether the products would be good to use on my skin I went for this option. I also bought the dermalogica blackhead clearing pore control scrub separately as it wasn't included in the kit. I've been using this kit for nearly a month now and bought another because I'm happy with the results.


I use the foaming wash, the all over toner, the daytime treatment and the matter moisturiser (in that order) in the morning and the foaming wash, the pore control scrub, the all over toner, and the overnight treatment (in that order) at night.
After using the foaming wash I feel like my skin is squeaky clean and definitely freshens up my face, also you only need the smallest amount and it goes a long way. 
The toner is in a pump bottle and just makes the experience so much nicer. I feel like this has evened out my skin tone SO much!
I don't know whether the daytime treatment even makes a difference to my face as I never see a big change in my spots throughout the day but the matte moisturiser feels lovely over my face and has definitely made it feel softer. 
The pore control scrub helps get the dirt from my make up out of my pores after a long day and feel like its improved my blackhead situation.
The overnight treatment seems to be my favourite as a lot of the time I can see a difference in the morning from the night before.

All of these products have a very clinical smell which may put you off but the smell doesn't last all day. I feel like I've seen a huge improvement in my skin since using these products and people who know me have also said they've seen a difference in my skin. I'm hoping not to stick with this routine for too long as I like to change products now and again but for the time being this is the perfect kit for me and would recommend it to other teenagers who are suffering with spots as the products aren't too harsh on the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment