Sunday 24 August 2014

Zara and Topshop Autumn/Winter Coats!

I seem to have gotten a little obsession with coats. I used to hate wearing them when I was younger but now I look forward to buying new coats which will keep me warm in the colder months and look good also. Iv already seen a few and want them all! If you are like me and think you might get a little carried away this winter then just remember... you can never have too many coats!
I've been looking all over for a good coat but the only shops which have any that I want are Zara and Topshop. Yes they are quite pricey shops but I feel all of these coats will keep you looking good and feeling cosy. As you can see I also have a slight obsession with faux fur...


1: Bleach Denim Jacket, Topshop, £58 - I love the colour of this denim jacket and think it would be great for days where your going out maybe just to meet friends and stay warm but don't want to be wearing a massive parka.

2: Faux leather biker jacket with faux fur collar, Topshop, £58 - I loved this biker jacket so much that I already bought it. whoopsie. But this is great for when it starts to get a bit cooler and for going out.

3: Grey knitted jacket with faux fur collar, Zara, £69.99 - I think this is perfect for everyday during the autumn when its not so cold that you need a massive jacket. I think it looks lovely and would be something that you can throw on with anything. 

4: Faux fur trimmed parka jacket, Topshop, £98 - One thing we do need when it gets so cold that we don't wanna leave the house is a massive parka to keep us warm. This one first drew me in because Cara Delevingne was modelling it on the Topshop website and made it look amazing but this will be amazing in the winter and will keep you toasty and warm.

5: Nude pink furry coat, Zara, £89.99 - I can't even describe the love I have for this coat. It's soo soft and fits so lovely. It will look amazing for going out to places which need a little bit more effort. 



No comments:

Post a Comment