Thursday 28 August 2014

Midweek beauty review!

Since primers were first discovered in the beauty world I was unsure why they were raved about so much. Iv tried a couple of different ones to see what all the fuss was about but they mostly made me break out so I just stopped using them. A few months ago I was picking up some bits from Boots when I came across the New Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer by Maybelline and because I needed something else to get my 3 for 2 offer I decided to add it to my basket. I went ages without using it until recently when I thought id give it a try...


I'm not saying that my skin is completely clear by using this primer but its a lot better than what it is using any other primer! I feel like this really does put a barrier inbetween my face and my foundation but also fills in my pores which makes my foundation glide on so nice and also stays on my face for much longer than what it would without it. The main thing which I love about this product is the feel of it. It comes out looking like a gel but when you rub it into your face its very smooth and feels lovely. The packaging is also a thumbs up as the colours are so cute together and really does catch your eye - definitely wont be losing this in my make up bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment