Tuesday 29 July 2014

Happy National Lipstick Day!

So if you didn't know already today is National Lipstick Day! This may mean nothing to some people but I just find it so cute how lipstick has been given a day. Lipstick is my favourite part of my make up collection and so I never mind spending more than I should on a good quality lippy. However I was very happy to receive an email from Debenhams saying that due to National Lipstick Day there is £5 off all lipsticks! I couldn't resist so here are my purchases...

Now I am very aware that a few of these lipsticks look the same but to me there all different and will all make a different colour on my lip.
The top 3 lippys are all MAC - they produce such nice quality lipsticks for a decent price but because of the £5 off it ment they were all £10.50 each! thats like 3 for 2 really...
Anyway the colours which I bough from left to right are Pure Zen, Heroine and Sunny Seoul. 
I then got a Bobbi Brown creamy lip colour in Coral Pink (bottom left) which was on my July Wishlist and I think it will be a staple this summer.
My last and most extravagant purchase was this Yves Saint Laurent rouge volupte lipstick in shade #13 peach passion. I've seen these lipsticks everywhere and just fell in love with the packaging. The band around the middle is the colour of each lipstick. I had seen this colour being swatched on a YouTube video and it looks beautiful but obviously ill try and save this one for special occasions... 


No comments:

Post a Comment