Thursday 10 July 2014

July Wishlist!


So the other night I was browsing the online shops when I came across these lovely products:

1: Long black duster jacket, Topshop, £79 – I think this jacket is perfect for when you want something a bit more formal or for when you’re going out. It would be great for those occasions which you’re wearing a dress to or for the journey to a nice place where you might want to cover yourself up a bit. Its quite pricey but I feel like it could last a lifetime.

2: Check oversized shirt, River Island £28 – even though this is on my July wishlist I feel like it will be perfect for the colder months with a pair of skinny jeans. It may even look good in the summer tied around the waist whilst wearing a pair of shorts and then it can be thrown on as the day gets colder.

3: Grey Saffiano Tote, Kurt Geiger London, £180 – this would be an investment product but it would last forever. I am just so in love with this bag and if I had £180 spare then this would be mine! Unfortunately I don’t so it belongs on my wishlist but someday you will be mine!

4: Blush faux fur gilet, Topshop, £65 – I have seen these around for a while now and personally love them. I don’t think they will be good for the summer but again as the winter comes in I think this will look great on top of a long sleeved black top and some skinny jeans. I think it could look good dressed up or dressed down!

5: White tunic dress, Topshop, £38 – This dress is so cute and again I think it would look great dressed up with a leather jacket and heels or would still look good dressed down with a pair of sandals. It’s not shown up great on the picture but I love the different details on the dress as at the top of the dress there are little holes and in the middle there’s a lace panel which makes the dress more exciting.

6: Gold round sunglasses, River Island limited edition, £13 – these sunglasses are just so pretty and look a lot more expensive than £13! I am in desperate need of new sunglasses and I think these will go with everything!

7: Bobbi Brown creamy lip colour (coral pink), £19.50 – this colour is perfect for the summer and I’ve heard the Bobbi Brown creamy lip colours are so nice on your lips! I know it’s very pricey to be spending on a lipstick but I feel like lipsticks last ages and you want to put something on your lips which is going to be good for them, right?

8: Lancome Palette, House of Fraser, £28.50 – okay so again this is very pricey for what it is but just look at how beautiful this palette is? Its got the whole package, the contour, blush and highlight and the colours are just so pretty especially for summer. I even read that these colours can also be used for eye shadow and they would all look lovely on the lid especially the brown shade.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment