Tuesday 22 July 2014

The way to a woman's heart...shoes!

all I seem to be thinking about lately is shoes. and why not? its said that people most judge what type of person you are depending on what type of shoes you wear which is the excuse I keep going to as a reason to buy some new shoes. A pair of shoes can last a lot longer than an outfit so even though they can sometimes seem quite pricey they're more like an investment. so as iv been stalking the web for a couple of hours trying to find the perfect pair of flats I thought id share with you some of my findings...


1: These oatmeal pointed flats are from New Look and are £17.99. I love the colour and think they're great for summer and autumn - they'll be especially good for the days when you can't be bothered to paint your toes.
2: The 'white' sandals from River Island and are £22. Personally I think they look like a pretty pastel blue colour and fell in love with them but it might just be the photo. Even if they are white like described they can be slipped on with anything and still look good!
3: These orangey reddy coloured pointed flats are from Matalan and are only £12! My sister Sarah also works at a Matalan so hopefully I should get a bit more discount hehe. I am trying to add more colour into my wardrobe and so these will do the job! 
4: White chunky gladiator sandals again from Matalan reduced from £20 to £14! I just love seeing the red sale label and these sandals are perfect for the summer especially if your going out for a meal or something nice. 
5: These amazing sandals are a hefty £75 but are from no other than Kurt Geiger - no wonder they're so beautiful! They are of course way too expensive for me to buy but a woman can dream...
6: And finally these pretty little things are from Office and have been reduced from £50 to £22!! The detailing on these shoes is just so pretty and I think they would look good with anything! 

So if anybody feels generous your more than welcome to buy me a pair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment