Tuesday 15 July 2014

June Beauty Favourites!

Okay I know were in the middle of July but here are some products that I really loved last month:

The first is this Dream Pure BB cream by Maybelline - I was so scared to try a BB cream out as I thought they wouldn't give me enough coverage especially when I get breakouts but I have to say I was surprised at how much this covers! I do have to put a bit extra on my cheeks for extra coverage but you don't have to feel guilty because its just a BB cream! The main reason why I love this cream so much is because its made for oily skin and has salicylic acid inside which is very good if you have spots. I also feel like in the summer months you don't wanting to be adding layers of foundation to your face every day - unless your lucky enough to have something fabulous to do every single day... so this cream is perfect if your wanting to have a break from foundation! 
If you have lovely skin and don't suffer from breakouts there is another Maybelline Dream BB cream called Dream Fresh BB Cream.

The next product is for when your wanting a more full coverage look and its Loreal True Match foundation. I have two shades one for when I'm pale and one for when iv got fake tan on but either way I still love them both. I just don't feel like their like any other foundation as you can barely feel as though your wearing foundation as they're so light on the skin! Its also so easy to build up on areas which need a little bit more coverage and blends nicely into the skin too! One little disclaimer about this product though is that I sometimes feel like it can make me break out. Does anyone else have this issue?

Now for the brows...This is one of the best bits for me when applying make up because I just feel like it structures my whole face. I have been loving this Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake in 'Thunder' with the Mac 266 brush as its so easy to apply! Its a very small pot and being Illamasqua its not the cheapest product but its so pigmented and a little bit goes a long way so I feel like its gonna last me ages!

This is the nicest shade of blush I think iv ever seen. Its Mac's Powder Blush in the shade 'Fleur Power' which I think is pronounced as flower power? But this shade looks so nice on my skin when I'm pale or tanned so pretty much anyone can use it. Its not too bright either it just gives a natural look which is why I love it so much. 

Maybelline just keep doing it right and this concealer (Instant Anti-Age, The Eraser Eye) is essential when I'm applying my base. This covers my dark circles and blemishes so beautifully and highlights the inner corners of my eyes so nice as well. I just LOVE it. 

When I find a good lipstick which suits me nicely I get so giddy as even though the shades will look nice on anyone - certain shades look better on different people so its like some sort of life long quest to find the perfect shades for you! Anyway I've been reaching for these lipsticks so much as the shades are beautiful and Mac lipsticks just feel so nice and creamy on my lips. The first shade and the picture on the left is Hue which is like a pale pink. Its not too bright and in your face and looks nice on a day to day basis whether I'm pale or tanned! The second lipstick and the picture on the right is Mac's Myth which is the perfect nude for when I'm pale. It still looks nice when I have a tan but sometimes I feel like it makes me look like iv got foundation lips and we don't want them do we...

No comments:

Post a Comment