Wednesday 16 July 2014

mini gym wear haul!

So today me and my boyfriend Ben decided we'd do something a little different so headed out to Junction 32. I'd heard they had lots of sports shops which had discounted stock and seeing as I'm trying to get back into the gym I thought why not?! 

 I know I can't really call it a haul because there's not much but these are a few of my purchases:

The first purchase was this Nike top which looks huge on the photo but actually its fairly small. I really needed some proper gym tops - I have only have two and are the sort of dry fit material but I don't like how they hang on my body so was thrilled when I saw this for £10!

I also got this similar adidas one - you just can't go wrong with paying a fiver for it.

My best purchase was these trainers. They are the Nike Dual Fusion Running Trainers which were reduced to £26! I have to admit these were actually in the kids section but they're a 5.5, they fit perfect and I just love them!

This last purchase has nothing to do with the gym attire but its the only other thing I bought from Junction 32 so I might as well include it. Its a summer set of Yankee Candle samplers and even the box smells amazing - this was reduced from about £10 or £11 to £7.99.




No comments:

Post a Comment