Monday 14 July 2014

The most wonderful time of the day...

Even though I don't do it as often as I should, personal pamper time is so nice to have especially after a long day/week or if you just want to wind down and relax. So as I had one of these lovely little nights the other day I thought id share how nice it was...
I firstly ran a bath and added bath salts and bath lotion and then started lighting candles to set the relaxing mood...

This little one is an from Ikea and doesn't smell of anything but love the colour when it burns...

This gives off such a strong smell and is perfect in cosy little conditions. I know its summer but at the time I was just craving some colder weather - it was a verrrryy hot day.

This is a little sampler sized Yankee candle called 'November Rain'. I love the smell of rain but this just isn't strong enough for me but I thought it would go well with the mountain lodge.

Before getting in the bath I cleansed my face with both of these clear start cleansers by dermalogica's clear start collection. They both make my skin feel squeaky clean which is perfect for my breakout prone skin.

I then applied this face mask which smells delicious and left it on for the duration of the bath - I'm sure they're nice and cheap as far as face masks go and they make your skin feel soooo soft.

I am lucky enough to have something at the side of the bath which holds up my iPad (the toilet!) so I can watch netflix without the worry of if it will end up falling in the bath and dying if I accidentally knock it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment