Monday 7 July 2014

The first post!

Hello everybody! (or anyone...)
So this is my first post as a blogger and I never knew it would be as hard as this! I've been considering making a blog for a couple of months now and already have ideas which I want to post about but never thought how hard it would be to start it off. What do you actually write in this first post? do I talk about myself or do I just get straight in with a beauty review or something? 
Any who since iv been debating this for quite a while now I have come to the conclusion that ill just write about whatever's in my mind atm.
So as you'll have seen all around this blog my name is Nicola, I'm 19, I'm from Sheffield, I'm a student at college but have a part time job to pay for my shopping addiction. I love reading other peoples blogs so just thought why not start one of my own! after all you do only live once haha. I'm wanting to post as often as I can but at least once a week although the first couple of months will be more as I'm off college and I'm just starting out. 
Anyway hope you enjoyed and will leave you with a recent selfie which I took last Saturday as we went out for my sisters birthday. The dress is from missguided and the lipstick is No7 Gay Geranium.

Bye!
P.s does anyone else find it difficult to write a blog without using emojis as they just keep popping up in your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment