Sunday 26 October 2014

26/10/14 | OOTD

after looking on many blogs iv discovered that I love looking at peoples outfits of the day which im sure everyone will enjoy. Im just nosey I think but I like seeing how other people dress so that is what im doing for you! My boyfriend Ben treated me to a Harvester and this is what I wore...
First off is my make up - now not to be big headed but my iphone camera really isnt showing it off very well. It was a very natural look which I really liked as I didnt want anything too much but here are the products I used:
Face - Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, MAC Powder blush - Fleur Power
Brows - Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake - Thunder
Eyes - Urban Decay Naked - Half baked with Virgin on inner corner, Avon Super Enchant Mascara
Lips - MAC - Pure Zen & Sunny Seoul 
Jacket  - New Look £30
Jumper - Ark £10 a couple of years ago but Iv really been loving these collars lately
Leggings - River Island £10 because you need something strechy when you know your gonna go stuff your face...
Boots - Primark £15
Frilly socks - Primark 
Handbag - Internationale £10

I do apologize for the quality of pictures ill make sure I take them on my usual camera next time. And im aware im wearing a lot of black but really who doesnt love black?

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment