Monday 20 October 2014

my week in photos 11/10/14 - 18/10/14

so lately iv really been loving reading blogs which have these 'my week in photos' maybe its just me or I might be realllly nosey but because I enjoy reading them so much I decided to make one of my own. oooo how lovely of me. I just thought that if you didn't know me already or you want to know what sort of things I get up to or you just love these posts as much as I do then here is something for you to enjoy and what iv been getting up to...


01. Me and my friend Laura having a boogie night out on the town
02. My healthy tuna pasta salad which I took to work only to cover it with cheese and make it completely unhealthy. i just have a thing for cheese. okay?
03. scary stuff applying for uni
04. Yayyy the Boots Christmas Gifts Guide. I love this every year it makes it so much easier to search for presents for everyone. I just wish every shop in the world made one then Christmas would be a walk in the park...
05. A cheeky selfie but this was the first time I tried MAC's Heroine Lipstick and i LOVE it.
06. Because its never too early for candy cane socks...
07. The first time back at the gym for months (hands over face) its safe to say I couldn't move the next day
08. Train tickets which were picked up! Me and my boyfriend Ben are going to London for the weekend at the end of next month for his birthday and I think im more excited then he is hehe..

I hope to be doing more of these posts if you like them, i feel they let you know a little more about whats going on in my life and what iv been up to. hope you've enjoyed!

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment