Tuesday 28 October 2014

Philosophy Purity Made Simple...

After running out of my Dermalogica Clear Start Cleanser a few weeks ago I wanted to try something new and remembered that I had this in my draw which I got as a little free gift from Debenhams. Its the Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser and its only a little sample sized tub but its lasting ages!
Before I started using this I had a huge breakout and feel like using this made it a lot better. It makes my skin feel squeaky clean but leaves it feeling nice and soft. You only need the smallest amount like the size of a 5p coin and that'll go all over your face. The 240ml is £18 which you might think is too much but that will last you for months so its well worth it! I'm wanting to try out more cleansers but at least I know I can always use this as a backup!

No comments:

Post a Comment