Wednesday 22 October 2014

These boots were made for walking...

It dawned on me a few days ago that one of my most viewed posts was about summer sandals so I thought because you like it so much I'll give it another go... but you know obviously not sandals again cos you'd be walking around with wet feet at this time of year so its going to be with more weather appropriate footwear. BOOTS. Last year I never really got into boots, had a couple of pairs but I always preferred ballet pumps or converse for when its really wet because I just couldn't find lots of pairs of boots which were really nice and that I loved. This year though. oh its a different story I've seen SO many that I love and most of them have a slight heel. I used to be a little scared of wearing heels for daytime wear even if it is a small heel because I don't think Sheffield is a city of heels, mostly flats. But the heeled boots which I've seen look so lovely that I wouldn't care what people think. Anyway enough talking lets get on with my boots wishlist:


01: New Look/Black Buckle Boots/£29.99 - These boots look so comfy, casual and so warm. I like that they go a little bit up the leg but they don't look too structured that they'll make your trousers go funny, they just look like they'll go with anything. 
02: Marks and Spencer/ Red Pointed Chelsea Boots/£39.50 - These popped out at me because of the colour. now I know not everyone's gonna be a fan of red but I thought they would make dark autumn winter outfits more colourful and I actually really like the colour but if you like the boot don't feel as daring as red, they also do a black pair.
03. New Look/ Grey Premium Leather Ankle Boots/£64.99 - Yes I know they are a bit pricey for New Look but I think they must be really good quality and last you ages if they're selling them for that but I love the style and the colour and think they would look lovely going somewhere special.
04. River Island/ Grey heeled Chelsea boots/£50 - These stood out to me because of the heel and the sole. I really like how the colours go together aswell but I love the sole so much they're just different to other boots and you'd be sure to get a firm grip on the ground so you don't fall over when it gets a bit more slippery.
05. New Look/ Tan heeled Chelsea boots/£24.99 - I tan colours always go nicely in the autumn but I also love the buckle on this boot it makes it different to all the other Chelsea boots. These also look like they'd be really good quality and last a long time.
06. Zara/ Black Leather boots/£99.99 - I love how high these boots come up. you'll never get wet trousers ever. I've seen these styles of boots around but these look like a more nicely fitted pair and they don't look too plain even though their black because they have the stretchy elastic bit on the side. I also like how they have a very small heel to make them look more dressy uppy and they look very pointy which I also LOVE.

Hope you have enjoyed my boots wishlist I actually can't decide which pair I love the most but I tried to look for more colour options then just black because sometimes black can seem a bit too formal depending on the boots and the outfit. I definitely think New Look have done a good job with their boots collection this year they have loads more lovely pairs on their website but I tried to narrow it down to the ones which I was completely in love with. Is there any stores which have lots of nice boots which I've missed?

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment