Sunday 2 November 2014

My week in photos! | 27/10/14 - 02/11/14

hello lovelies! you'll be pleased to know this cold Sunday night has brought you my week in photos!

01: CHOCOLATE CHEERIOS?! they sound like they'd taste so weird and needed to try them as soon as I saw them in the cupboard. Surprisingly they're actually lovely...
02: On Tuesday me and my boyfriend Ben went to morrisons to buy this gingerbread spooky house kit! It was so hard to stick together but looks so good. Ben's blue witch on the roof was my fave!
03: awwww I went to co op and thought the named cokes don't usually have sparkles on so investigated to find they brought out Santa's Reindeer's names! SO CUTE!
04: After seeing one of my wish lists my lovely sister Sarah bought me this cute little Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle! I can't wait to try it!
05: My beauty therapist best friend Amber is training in eye lash extensions so I wanted her to do mine. I think they look amazing!!
06: A cheeky Starbucks Caramel Hot Chocolate with whipped cream went down a treat while me and Ben were watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the cinema. Also I have to say the film was top notch!
07: I'v never really been a bookworm but my mum recommended this one to me and I'm hooked! Its about a woman who wakes up in hospital from a car accident. She's suffering with amnesia and her memory is missing the last 3 years of her life!

Hope you all had a good week and a good Halloween if you did anything for it! ta ta for now!!

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment