Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide!

Okay, so I'm aware that its only 9 days till Christmas and if your more organised then me then you will have got all your Christmas shopping done but people like my mum keep asking me what I want for the big day and for the first year I actually don't know!
Making this post has taken me days as I really don't mind what I get and I will honestly be happy with anything!
However I have made this Christmas Gift guide if your still stuck on what to buy for your girly friends or family or for myself!
P.S I have also been a good little blogger and linked all the items that I could to make Christmas Shopping that bit easier!
01. Zoeva Rose Gold Eye make up brushes/£55 - Every Girl needs a good eye brush set and these are super pretty!
02. Topshop long sleeved top/£16 - This looks like it hangs really nice and will be perfect for the winter! I also love the colour!
03. ASOS large face watch £20 - I love how big the face is of this watch but I'm one of those that doesn't need an expensive one as I rarely wear watches...
04. Victoria Secret Sprays - There's no English link for these but they always smell so good and the smell lasts for ages!
05. Dressing Gown/£30 - I am in desperate need of a new dressing gown like many people at Christmas Time! I love the colour and prefer dark dressing gowns but this is quite over priced and are just as good at Primark!
06. Lindt Truffles/£4.50 - We always need chocolate at Christmas and Lindt Truffles are my favourite! I've never tried these but they sound so nice!
07. NARS Virtual Domination Palette/£45 -This was mentioned in a previous post but I love the colours and it would be a staple in every girls make up collection...
08. Lush Merry Christmas Gift Set/£19.95 - Everyone loves a good bath in the winter and this one has 5 bath bombs! I love the Christmas range but Lush is always wayy too packed for me to find what I want!
09. Lush Rudolf Gift Set/£19.50 - I looked at this yesterday and now I can't seem to find the link however they might still do it in store!
10. Marc Jacobs Earrings/£40 - I love Marc Jacobs earrings these ones which were also featured in a previous wish list are so lovely but they're all sold out *cries* however I've linked another Marc Jacobs pair which are super cute!
11. Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie/£19.99 - Again I've already mentioned this but it smells incredible! I've already had and used a small sample size and don't know why I still haven't got the full size yet!
12. New Look Boots/£22 - These boots are reduced (wooooo) they look so warm and comfy and could go with any outfit
13. New Look T-shirt/£12.99 - I don't know why but something kept drawing me back to this simple T-shirt. It would be lovely for casual everyday wear.
14. The North Face Jacket/£190 - I know these aren't the most flattering but they look like they're going to keep you so warm which we need in the winter! It will also last years and years so probably is worth the investment!
15. New Look Hair Clips/£3.99 - I saw my friend wearing a hair clip and it just looked so classy! My favourite out of this set is the red one!
16. New Look PJ bottoms/£11.99 - WOW if you love tartan print like me then you'll love these! They look so comfy and perfect for bed...
17. Small UGG Boots/£130 - You either love em or hate em but I've personally never owned a pair of real UGGs and when I saw these mini ones I thought they were SO cute. They'll keep your feet nice and warm aswell!

I hope this gives some of you who are still looking for gifts some ideas!
Have you done all your Christmas Shopping yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment