Thursday 11 December 2014

My Week in Photos! | 25/11/14 - 05/12/14

Hola Strangers!
So your probably thinking where on earth have I been these past 2 weeks? don't worry I'm still here but it has been the busiest couple of weeks for a very long time (I even went to London! You can find those pictures here) and even though I've had lots of ideas in my head and lots of pictures to talk about, I just haven't had the time to sit down and blog! 
To be honest its felt like I haven't blogged for about a month but I've still been taking pictures for my week in photos and while putting them altogether I realised these pictures are from only last week! So this post is more like a belated week in photos and I still have my week in photos from this week coming on Sunday...
LETS BEGIN!

01: I've been searching for a new bag and for ages I wanted this Longchamp Le Pliage Shopper so I thought I'd finally treat myself and buy it. hehe
02: Oh no I could feel a cold coming on and didn't want one for London so paid nearly £8 for this and it didn't work as good as I thought. at least I'll know for next time!
03: oooo Selfie hehe
04: For Bens Birthday we went to TGI Fridays and they had these little elf cut outs and they were so cute...
05: Our meal at TGI Fridays: we shared the chicken nachos and we each had the Monster burger
06: Cheeky Whistles purchase from London hehe
07: Yayyyy its the first day of advent which only means I can stuff my face and not feel guilty because its that time of year! wooooo!
08: My bestie Amber and her cute little bengal kitty going on a walk
09: Preparing for my university interview in starbucks with a caramel hot chocolate and Christmas club sandwich which I have to say is the best thing ever!
10:Freezing to death and no one would answer their phone while on my break at work leading to more selfies...
11: The beds at the Premier Inn in London were amazing it was the best night sleep I had in ages but I love it when companies reply to your tweets!
12: OH YES extra large meat feast pizza with stuffed crust mmmmmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment