Thursday 25 December 2014

The Christmas Tag!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Seeing as though today is the big day I thought that I would upload my Christmas tag because when else is the perfect day!


I spotted these on makeupsavvy which I will link so lets get cracking (haha)...

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I think this will be obvious for many people but I love 'The Holiday' so much! It's just one of them feel good films but it would make me so much happier if they made a second one so we could all see how things turned out... 
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning! Even if it's 00:30 we're not allowed to open them until about 9 when everyone's up and ready!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I wouldn't say a favourite I just love how happy and jolly everyone is every year and how much effort everyone puts in so you have a good day, it makes me so grateful! 
4. Favourite festive food?
Without a shadow of a doubt its pigs in blankets! We all love them in my house so we've got to make loads and still end up fighting for the last one.
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I literally have no idea! My parents always get us the best presents each year and make sure it's something we really want so they're all my favourite!
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
At Christmas I either like something really sweet or something with a bit of spice to make the room feel really festive.
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I usually end up baking something for Christmas Day. This year I made a spiced butternut squash soup for our starter and then a fruit trifle and a white and milk chocolate cheesecake mmmmm
8. What tops your tree?
When we were little it always used to be an angel but for the last 10 years or something like that we've used a star.9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? 
Another question I don't actually know! However I think I just asked for normal girl things and don't think I was wild enough to ask for something like a pet elephant!
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I just love the time of year where everything's festive and they bring out a festive edition to everything from hot chocolates to bath bombs! It makes me so jolly and love that people are doing more for others! Also I love that I can eat anything and everything I want because its Christmas!

I hope you all are having or have had an amazing Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment