Sunday 28 December 2014

My week in photos! | (21.12.14 - 28.12.14)

Wooops! I lost the track of days I completely forgot it was Sunday already!
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!


01: My kitty TJ looking all cute..
02: Me, my mum and nannan all went for a carvery on Monday to prepare us for Christmas Day and it was so good!
03: Kitty selfie of my Aunties cat! Yes I am a crazy cat lady...
04: Wooooo Christmas nails! I work with food so aren't usually allowed nails at all but because I booked the week off for Christmas (woooo) I thought I'd give my nails a treat!
05: Me and Ben went for a nice meal at Zizzi's and we like it so much! I'm a huge pasta lover and the pasta which they do is out of this world!
06: Usually I'm a big Starbucks fan but I really wanted to try the Costa Hot Chocolate with brownie or something while it was still Christmas and that's what I did!
07: While waiting for Ben to wrap my Christmas pressies I had the best set up with my hot chocolate, millies cookies (2 white choc and 2 double choc), and watching the Victoria's Secret fashion show, hehe
08: On Christmas Eve I was cooking and baking like a mad woman! Me and my dad made a fruit trifle, I made a milk and white chocolate cheesecake and I also made this spiced butternut squash soup which was amazing! We had it as a starter on Christmas Day.
09: My dad's Christmas dinners are amazing!!
10: How much more festive can you get with the Christmas tree, rose wine, lindt chocolate and comfy pjs!
11: I took this lovely bath with the Father Christmas bath bomb from lush and was so good that it turned the bath green and not red! I wasn't expecting that!
12: It managed to snow so much where we live that we had to walk from our house to the hospital to see my nannan! (don't worry she's okay!) we did catch the bus for some of the way but it took us a good hour and a half to two hours we were so tired! My legs are also killing me today I knew I should have done some stretches before we set off! 
13: ooooo a quick selfie before going to Amber's for her mums birthday!

How has your Christmas Week been?
Has it snowed near you?

No comments:

Post a Comment