Monday 29 December 2014

OOTD!

Even when I get busy and don't post for a while it doesn't mean that I forget about my blog and while looking through my pictures I found these which were meant for an outfit of the day post! Unfortunately I can't remember which day it was when I took these photo's I think me and Ben might have been going for a Harvester again but I also wore this dress on Christmas day and think that right now is the perfect season to wear it!

Foundation: Loreal True Match - W4
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me! - 10
Brows: Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake - Thunder
Eyes: Bourjois Liner Feature - Noir, Maybelline Master Smokey shadow pencil - smokey black, Avon Super Enchant mascara
Cheeks: Benefit Hoola, Sleek Pixie Pink blush
Lips: Loreal Colour Riche - 461


 Dress: Select 
Shoes: New Look - must have discontinued but I've linked similar!
Fur Coat: H&M (last year)
Tights: Primark

I am in love with the Whistles bag and its perfect for when you don't want to carry your whole life with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment