Sunday 14 December 2014

My week in photos! | 06.12.14 - 13.12.14

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I hope you like my new festive header hehe now my blogs all christmassy!!

WARNING: This post contains lots of animals...

01: Enjoying our night out for a friends birthday celebrations!
02: Yayyyyy the Christmas tree is up! We usually have an artificial tree but this year we bought a real one so I went out to buy all these cute decorations. I love them!
03: Going to Amber's house all ready in my onsie and big fluffy Christmas socks. I was soooo comfy!
04: Look how cute my friends German Shepherd is! Such a little poser!
05: Ambers kitty is the cutest thing ever! Just look how perfect he is!
06: So my cat would rather drink the water coming out of the bath tap rather then fresh water in his bowl... and manages to make the biggest mess ever on his face. such a little weirdo...
07: Well if your gonna leave food out especially doritos then you need to expect that I will eat them all... hehehe
08: I've had so many hot chocolates this week its been unreal. Ben makes the best ones with extra chocolate, whipped cream and marshmellows, yummy

Hope you've had a good week and I hope you've been drinking as many hot chocolates as me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment