Sunday 21 December 2014

My week in photos! | (14.12.14 - 21.12.14)

Another Sunday and another week in photos!
It's been another busy week preparing for Christmas and getting the last little bits sorted!

01: Yayy I finally tried Belvoir Raspberry lemonade! Its a bit sweet but tastes nice with lots of ice. Me, Ben and my sister Sarah all enjoyed a game of Monopoly and I won! wooooo!
02: Me and the girls from college decided to have a Macmillan Coffee morning for one our units on our course. We all made buns and I made these cute cupcakes and a lemon drizzle cake and all the money we made went to a good cause!
03: I got a new car! My dad got a new car so we all had a little swap, I got my dad's previous car so I've upgraded to a lovely Seat! I would just like to mention that I pay for everything myself and its not easy!
04: Hehe I used a Babybel as a red nose to act like Rudolf... I was definitely in the Christmas spirit that day...
05: Oh yes its a McDonald's breakfast... Bacon and cheese bagel is the one!
06: ooooo my kitty enjoying a little pamper!
07: How cute that my friend just randomly popped up with these cute gingerbread biscuits! They were lovely!
08: OH WOW this bath was amazing!
09: Me and Ben got Chinese but we didn't get any actual dish's, just chicken and egg fried rice, curry sauce and spring rolls mmmmm
10: It's the time of year to eat loads of chocolate and that is what I'll do...
11: The perfect Christmas film to wrap presents to!
12: Yayyy all the Christmas presents are finally wrapped and it took me days! not hours, days!
13: Another cheeky Starbucks with Ben, we have our usual's now... he has caramel macchiato and I have caramel hot chocolate with cream. both large because you know why not?!

I hope your all fully prepared for Christmas as this is the last week in photos before the big day!



No comments:

Post a Comment