Wednesday 5 November 2014

05/11/14 | OOTD

every one of us girls have that one pair of jeans in the back of the wardrobe which they love but they know they can't fit into anymore but just can't part with them... As I was getting dressed this morning I fancied a pair of jeans, had a look and came across my blue super soft super skinny jeans from New Look (you know the ones) which I loved but was never a jeans person when I bought them so kept avoiding them. For months now Iv been trying to squeeze into them but they've just been so tight that I can't breathe but today I just thought Id double check and you would never believe it... they fit! I went out shopping with my mum and nan in them and they stayed comfy even after a cheeky KFC woooo. So here is my outfit of the day...
I'm sorry im gonna have to start taking my selfies with my actual camera, I dont realise how bad my iPhone one is until I upload onto here! 
Face: Maybelline BB Cream, Maybelline Fitme Concealer, MAC powder blush - Fluer Power
Brows: Illamasqua Eye Brow Cake - Thunder
Lips: YSL Rouge Volupte - 13 Peach Passion

It was quite sunny today so I thought Id make the most of it!
Jacket - New Look
Long Sleeved White Top - Primark
Blue Superskinny jeans - New Look
Shoes - TopShop
Bag - Chloe (kindly given to me by Ben's lovely mummy Jayne)

Hope you all had a good bonfire night!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment