Sunday 23 November 2014

My week in photos! | 17/11/14 - 23/11/14

Happy Sunday everybody!
And we all know what Sunday's mean... My week in photos!
I actually really like doing these they make me see everything that I've done in the week even if I've not been up to much but they'll be nice to look at in the future!

01: Awww this Gingerbread reindeer was so cute I just had to get a picci!
02: After a long and cold day of wearing jeans I was so happy to get into my favourite VS Pink joggers and thick Disney Tigger socks to chill out in! The big blob inbetween my legs is actually my cat trying to fit in the selfie... 
03: I just had to put in this picture of.. I don't actually know - oooops! - is it a naked mole rat? but everytime I look at it it just makes me laugh haha!
04: Me and Amber was in a Christmassy mood on Thursday so I gave her these options of film choice to choose from and we went with Love Actually. Classic!
05: Leopard print onesie selfie! Why not?!
06: oooooo I just had to try out the new Starbucks festive Hot Chocolate with Honey & Almond which does taste very festive and was nice but the almond was a bit overpowering. maybe I'll tell them not to put much in next time! Who doesn't love the red Christmas Starbucks cups though...
07: Me and Ben went to see the new Hunger Games film and it was SO good! Nachos with 2 cheesy dips, tomato sauce and mustard on is just the best. Even though as always we ate them all before the movie actually started...
08: Look how pretty the sky was tonight! You know what they say 'red sky at night, shepherds delight'!

Hope you all had a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment