Sunday 16 November 2014

Origins Mask Marvels...

Aloha! 
I know its Sunday night and your probably expecting a 'week in photos' but if I'm honest I really didn't do much exciting things except from being very productive with assignments and applying for University, hence the lack of blog posts this week but I'm on top of things now so you can look forward to my 'week in photos' next Sunday! 

On Wednesday I thought I'd make a little trip to boots with intentions of buying 1 thing and coming straight back out seeing as though I already had a little splurge in Superdrug last week... However who can go into Boots and buy just one thing?! I tried, I tried so hard but Boots is like heaven for me and I just got excited about all the Christmas gift sets which have come out and couldn't resist buying a couple of things on offer. 

One of the items which I bought was a Christmas present for someone so I can't talk about it but the other product was this Origins Mask Marvels set which I think is a Christmas gift set but I went and bought it for myself. You know just to make me feel better. It should have been £50 but on Wednesday I got it for £23! BARGIN! I think the offer ran out on Thursday (sorry guys) but I didn't want to write this post until I tried them all at least once! 

So its a set of 3 face masks which includes a 75ml of Out of Trouble 10 minute mask to rescue problem skin, Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask to clear pores, and Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask to quench skin’s thirst. If you've read some of my previous posts you'll be aware that I really wanted to try out the Drink Up Overnight Mask which is usually £23 for a 100ml! I thought it would be nice to try out the other masks aswell because they're all suited towards people with problematic skin which I suffer with.

This isn't a full review of the products as I've only used them once or twice and won't be very accurate so if I like a certain mask you'll be sure to hear it soon in a full product review! 
As I'm writing this post I currently have on the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask which I used on Wednesday night and smells very fruity which I quite like. It makes my skin very soft the next day and it makes my skin lovely to apply make up onto. I used the Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask yesterday which was the first time I used it and don't know whether I like it just yet because yesterday I didn't feel like it did much. It was a nice face mask to have on but I'm not sure it cleared my pores as much as I wanted it to but we'll see on that one... I tried the Out of Trouble 10 minute mask on Wednesday and I really liked it! It was difficult to layer on but maybe its not supposed to be layered on as what I thought and it made my skin feel really nice and clean and clear afterwards!  

Have you tried any of these face masks? Which is your favourite or which is the one you really want to try out?


No comments:

Post a Comment