Thursday 6 November 2014

Beauty Haul!

If you saw my post yesterday then you will know I went shopping. I tried so hard not to buy anything and save money for London in a few weeks but as expected that didn't happen. so heres what I bought!


The first thing I did was go into this entertainment shop to try and find Michael Buble Christmas. They didn't have it. But came across loads of DVD's which were 3 for £5. bargin! I stopped buying DVD's years ago and wanted to spruce my collection up a bit for when there's nothing on TV so here we go. I'm aware that Bridget Jones 3 is coming out and even though iv seen bits of the first 2 movies iv never actually seen them all the way through. Same with Love Actually iv seen bits but not all the way through and thought it would be nice to watch over Christmas. Confessions of a Shopaholic and The Proposal are 2 of my fave films ever so why not. and finally Legally Blonde 2. Im disappointed because there was a massive sticker over the number 2 so thought it was the first film! This one will still serve me well but its just not as good as the first one! 

I was in desperate need of some more BB Cream so went to Superdrug to find Maybelline on offer 3 for 2! wont be running out of these for a while now...

For a few months now iv seen this product raved about on other beauty blogs and wanted to give it a go. This was on offer so there was no excuse not to try it!

Iv also been wanting a dark red lipstick for the colder months and heard this was one of Zoella's favourites so thought id try it out. Its the Kate Moss Rimmel 107

Iv been wanting to try Sleek out for a while after hearing many good things but Im more a Boots gal rather than Superdrug who stock it so as I was in I thought id give these blushes a go. The one on the left is called flushed and may too dark for my skin but if so I can always just use it as an eyeshadow. The one on the right is called Pixie Pink and is one of the nicest light pinks that iv ever seen.

Because it was 3 for 2 on all Sleek makeup also I thought Id buy a lip liner. Everyones trying to recreate the Kylie Jenner Lip but I just cant get my hands on MAC's Soar or Whirl and thought this colour (Lingerie) looked quite similar. Iv tried it and its a very nice colour although a little dark for the Kylie lip however I tried some of MAC's Myth lipstick over the top to lighten it and it makes the colour very similar to Kylie's. 

I feel like once I start buying make up I just can't stop! Anyone else have this problem?

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment