Tuesday 4 November 2014

The perfect autumn coat…

If I was just browsing BooHoo coats then I may have seen this and not given it a second glance but it wasn’t until I saw Tanya Burr in one of her vlogs here looking amazing in this wool camel coat that I saw its a real beauty! We all know I have a thing for coats and while watching the video I thought ooooo her coats nice and it looked really expensive but she said it was from Boohoo so raced over there like a little girl at Christmas to find it.

 Its £50 which I thought was kind of pricey for Boohoo but its not as expensive as some coats from other retailers. I love the colour I think it will go with almost everything and its just so autumnal and lovely and looks like it would keep you warm aswell. However, the worst thing possible happened and they unfortunately don’t have my size. *wipes away tears* They have sizes 12, 14 & 16 which is great if you are that size but I really needed a 10. I’m debating whether or not to buy the 12 to see whether it still looks good but because its oversized already I don’t want to get my hopes up…


So if you are one of those sizes then you’ll look great in this beautiful coat but if not can anyone give me any suggestions of a coat very similar to this?

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment