Sunday 9 November 2014

My week in photos! | 03/11/14 - 09/11/14

This week iv been such a busy little bee rushing around trying to get everything done. All the little things creep up and fall on you at once! I'm quite enjoying doing these week in photos posts so as we end another week here are my photos! Warning: this post contains lots of food selfies... felfies!

01: Seeing as though Ben dropped his whole glass of fanta fruit twist in my bag, I thought id start using this little beauty again. Ben's lovely mummy Jayne kindly gave it to me a couple of years ago but iv always been too scared to use it properly until now and I LOVE it. 
02: I was just proper fancying a Terry's Chocolate Orange so ate the whole thing in one evening... I am definately a chocoholic.
03: You just can't eat beans and sausages on toast without it being covered in cheese.
04: This made me smile its like 3 fat ladies hehe
05: Me and Ben really wanted to try this and its actually really nice. Just the chocolate with cookie inside mmm. Also I ate this after the terrys chocolate orange and still ate it all wooo
06: Still debating whether to get these shoes or not. Im just worried they look the same colour as my skin and not look as good as I want.
07: Yes yes more chocolate! but a lovely customer at work bought me this huuggeee Galaxy bar and it made my day. There are some lovely people in this world!
08: a quick selfie on the way to Meadowhall with Ben.

Hope you've all had a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment