Saturday 15 November 2014

Product Empty! | GORGEOUS by Gok - rich moisturising body butter

Everyone knows that when the weather gets colder we need to take better care of our skin...easier said then done! but iv been trying to moisturise more often and seem to be grabbing this product a whole lot more.
A couple of years ago for Christmas me and my sister got this big Gok Wan set full of body products. I used all mine but when Sarah was going through her room she realised she still had some left and after inspecting them we realised they were still good to use. She kindly passed them onto me and I forgot how good they were!

I think they're made for the colder weather because its quite a thick moisturiser and smells divine! I can't describe how nice the smell is but to me it smells like glitter - so its good to wear for a party, but doesn't actually have any shimmer in it so it can be worn every day. I don't know whether it's just because I received this at Christmas but to me it just smells like Christmas. You will carry on smelling it until you wash it off so it lasts a really long time!

Iv completely ran out and don't think they sell this product anymore! If you happen to come across it then definitely give it a sniff!


No comments:

Post a Comment