Wednesday 26 November 2014

Wishlist Wednesday! | University Essentials...

As you might have seen in one of my week in photo's, I have applied for university for next year! So scary! I'm not going to say anything more until it's all set in stone next year but I'm so excited! As I know I'm not the only one I decided to make this little wishlist of things which I want to help prepare me for it...


01: Marc by Marc Jacobs Adults Suck Laptop Case/shopbop.com/£40.81 - I don't know whether I would take my laptop to university or not, I suppose it depends if I need to but either way I personally think this Marc Jacobs laptop case is just lovely. It's different to the usual plain case and it will give my laptop good protection. I'm a bit worried that it'll get dirty but they also do a bright pink and a bright purple which might not show dirt as much. 
02: Cath Kidston A5 Notebook/John Lewis/£8 - Well this is going to be an essential, obviously, we'll need to take notes and I love the pattern on this. There is also nice flower detail on the inside pages aswell so it'll cheer you up as your writing.
03: Marc Jacobs Large Baker Watch/Watchshop/£148 - I heard there's no clocks in seminars or lectures and you're not supposed to have your phone so I'm going to have to invest in a nice watch. There's so many nice ones at the moment I can't decide but I like this one due to the colours and to me it looks quite classy. However I think I'd rather buy a watch from a shop so I can try it on and see what it looks like on first.
04: Flower Bouquet PIYO diary/themagicnotebook.com/£17.50 - I only discovered this website a few months ago but they see notebooks, journals, diary's and that sort of thing and they are all so pretty! This ones filled with cats! and they're decorated so pretty on the inside. You can get all sorts of different designs and decide what you want to use it for but this ones a diary which lasts for 2 whole years! so even though it may be expensive it'll be worth it and it will be perfect for getting organised.
05: Mulberry A5 Notebook/Mulberry/£30 - I know I've already spoke about a notebook but I'm guessing I'm gonna need a few. This one featured on my luxury wishlist here, but if your a fan of the designer then it'll make you feel so special every time you write in it. 
06: Cat Highlighters/Paperchase/£3 - I'm sure there'll be things to highlight?! and these kitty highlighter are the cutest things ever! I need them!
07: Cath Kidston Patchwork Pencil Case/John Lewis Online Exclusive/£8 - I haven't had a pencil case in years and maybe I don't really need one but this one is super pretty and I love the print!
08: Longchamp Le Pliage Large Shopper/Selfridges/£68 - Well of course I'm going to need a large bag to carry all this stuff and I love this one so much its so casual yet so lovely and I've already bought it...wooopsie! I have wanted for ages and it also featured on my luxury wishlist here, and I'm pretty sure its going to last me a long time aswell.

I always enjoy wishlists and reading them so I might try and keep this 'Wishlist Wednesday' going! I think I've got everything I can think of for university in this wishlist apart from a pen of course, but I only really like the old school black ball point pen. However I did look on Selfridges and found a pen for £875!! WHY?! 

Is there anything I've missed which you think is essential?


No comments:

Post a Comment