Tuesday 18 November 2014

Christmas home accessories!

Because it's nearly Christmas and you can't hide away from it anymore because we all know it's only 6 weeks away. Eeeeek! I'm guessing you'll know how much I love Christmas if your a regular reader so I thought I'd start off some Christmassy posts. And this ones on home accessories! I don't live on my own so don't have all the pressure of buying Christmassy items for the home but iv seen so many cute Christmassy home stuff this year that I might buy a few of these... So if you live on your own or not you might like these accessories in the home or even to decorate your bedroom nice and festive! 




01. Matalan/Red Heart Bedding/£20-£35 - I saw this bedding when I went with my mum and it just looks so cute and festive. It's also quite subtle with the Christmas theme so if you wanted you could use this bedding all the way throughout the year! It's fairly thick so will definitely keep you warm during these colder months and it just feels so soft!

02. Matalan/Tree Decorations/£2-£6 - Matalan have done really good this year and they have such a good range of Christmas tree decorations. They're all so cute I definitely recommend you go and check them out! And I'm sure they're 3 for 2 or something! These are all my favourite and they will stand out on any Christmas tree. 

03. Matalan/ Christmas Pudding Teapot £12/Santa Mug £4/Christmas Gravy Boat £6 - I put all these items together because they're all for the kitchen and I would probably be writing the same for them! I think each of them are all so cute and will make Christmas day and Christmas parties at home more cute and festive. The gravy boat will be great for Christmas Day and come on if you don't use a Christmas pudding teapot at Christmas then when else is the perfect time? Also the Santa Mug looks like it will hold a good sized hot chocolate!

04. Matalan/Cookie Cutters/£4 - These aren't exactly home accessories but you can make cute little Christmas cookies for everyone with them! 

05. Yankee Candle/Large Jar/£19.99 - When it's colder outside it's time to bring out the candles and you'll have heard me rave about Christmas cookie a lot but the other two Yankee candles that I really love at this time of year are Christmas Eve which smells a little spicy but not too much and Snow in Love which smells like a fresh snowy day.

06. Debenhams/Christmas Fabric Tree/£28 - This fabric patchwork little Christmas Ball Tree is such a cute alternative to an actual Christmas Tree and its so unique so everyone will notice it!

07. Next/Felt Christmas Bunting/£10 - I really do love this Christmas Bunting its felt rather than the usual cardboard buntings so I feel like it will make the home a bit cosier and cuter. It will also last for years and years. 

08. Matalan/Christmas Nutcracker Countdown/£20 - This Christmas nutcracker countdown is one of my favourites it will go anywhere in the house. He's also so cute! It also comes in a silver colour but I thought this green and red one looked a bit more festive. 


What do you think to these Christmassy home accessories? I think Matalan have done such a good job this year and their products are always affordable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment